Friday, December 4, 2009

The first post!

Luckily, since no one is reading this bad boy yet I can post about the Christmas cards I am making without blowing the surprise. I just made NINE handmade Christmas cards. All of them are unique. I took some photos of them using Photobooth so the quality is pretty iffy but they're super-duper cute. Here are a few:
This is a cartoon of my dog, Jubilee. Get the pun?














I don't think you can tell but the color illustrated card is made up of all individual illustrations that have been drawn, cut out and then glued onto the card.

These are just a few. Maybe I will scan the rest at some point to give a better view.

I need to get better at updating the Nesting Blog. My New Years resolution will be to work on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment